Colorado destination weddings & events planning in Vail, Beaver Creek, Cordillera, Aspen, Breckenridge, Keystone and more.
No doubt thoughts of planning your wedding have evoked feelings of excitement and creativity. Yet what many couples find is that juggling work and family commitments with the enormous task of meeting numerous suppliers before they find what they are looking for, negotiating contracts, controlling mounting costs and taking care of all the overwhelming details, can lead to feelings of stress and exhaustion. Our aim at Glitter & Bliss Wedding & Events Planning is to diminish this by providing a personalized, stress free and friendly service that will leave you with blissful memories of an expertly organized, uniquely created and effortlessly delivered wedding – just as you would want it.
As your Wedding Planner, I would begin by getting to know your personalities, style, likes and dislikes to ensure your wedding really does reflect you as an individual couple. Using our own creative skills and a trusted source of professional, reliable suppliers, our focus would be to transform your occasion into a uniquely signature event. No two couples are the same, and so we truly believe that no two weddings should be the same.
My job is to help ease that burden so that when the day finally arrives, the big event can happen as simply and as seamlessly as possible and the Bride & Groom can enjoy their stress-free wedding.
In our first consultation, we can determine what you’re looking to accomplish and I will create a customized package just for you. Whether you require someone to handle all the details of the event or, if you’re very hands on, and only require coordination during the wedding week I can provide everything it takes for your dream day to be fulfilled with style, sophistication, and most of all … YOU.
My Wedding Planning Services:
~Day Off wedding coordination~
We ensure that with the details you provide us, your event will run smoothly. The “Month-Of Coordination Package” is for the couple planning their wedding themselves, but need a little extra help pulling it all together and seeing that the wedding day itself goes according to plan. Our Month-Of Package includes all of the following services:
• Unlimited email and phone calls before the wedding day • Manage wedding schedule
• Called all the vendors to review all details and plan the day and time line
• Final meeting at venue to review details and time line
• Supervise arrival of vendors
• Disperse final checks and gratuities to vendors
• Greet and direct guests to ceremony and reception areas
• Arrange place cards, table cards and favors
• Oversee rental set up
• Supervise the chef, banquet captain and catering staff to ensure quality and timely dinner service
• Collect guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake top, etc and deliver to designated location
• Coordinate and monitor vendors before, during and after the event
• Provide cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres to the wedding party during photography session
• Supervise gift handling
• Decorate hotel bridal • Planning and assisting with the wedding rehearsal. Helping to practice your wedding ceremony for you and your wedding party the day before the wedding.
Service begins with meeting the couple one-two months prior to your event, to discuss layout, event setup, and floor plan diagram.
~Full Wedding Planning~
Full service coordination allows you to breathe easy and enjoy the experience of being a bride – not just on your wedding day, but during the entire planning process.
• Help in finding a venue that meets your needs and expectations.
• Vendor/product research to find what you are looking for and obtain competitive bids
• Vendor selection, contract negotiation and monitoring
• Caterer and banquet manager coordination to insure timely service
• Registry support and website creation
• Oversee and manage time lines and deadlines
• Manage the wedding calendar
• Schedule vendor meetings or called the vendors to review all the details
• Organize floral arrangements and consult on design
• Track deposits and monitor when final payments are due and are paid
• Liaise between vendors and client
• Hold monthly client meetings, to become weekly one-month prior to the wedding • Help to arrange hotel accommodations for out of town guests • Planning and assisting with the wedding rehearsal. Helping to practice your wedding ceremony for you and your wedding party the day before the wedding
~Wedding rehearsal and brunch~
Planning and assisting with the rehearsal dinner before the wedding day and brunch the day after the wedding party.
Just when you think you have every detail of your wedding accounted for, you realize you haven’t given too much thought to the rehearsal dinner! Don’t worry, we are happy to assist you with that. Our rule is to make sure, that everything will go well on this special day.
• Help in finding a venue that meets you reeds and expectation
• Greet the guests and assist with the setting the guests
• Supervise gift handling
• Oversee rental set up & Florist
• Oversee the other vendors & Venue
~SOCIAL AND COORPORATE EVENTS~
Whether you’re planning a corporate luncheon or dinner, a team-building conference, an interoffice meeting, or celebrating the retirement of a valued colleague, your event needs to be a success. Planning such an important affair is very time-consuming and requires good organizational skills as wells as a flair for the creative.
You want to create an event that impresses your company’s clients and your business associates. Everything must be perfect — the food and beverages served, the entertainment, the flowers and the decorations, even the venue. You want to make a lasting impression on your guests — an event that will impress and give them something to talk about for years to come. Hiring a professional party planning company that has experience producing corporate events is the best way to create an occasion that incorporates your ideas and builds upon them to produce an event that exceeds your expectations.
From sourcing inspirational venues to conjuring up exquisite entertainment, the team of Glitter & Bliss don’t just help to plan the world’s best parties – we create unforgettable experiences.
From Birthday , Bachelor Parties, and Bar Mitzvahs to a Baby shower, Engagement and Graduation Parties, we breathe life into every occasion, bringing luxury, glamour and grandeur for the most high-profile guests. Our specialist event planning knowledge and vast network of industry connections allow us exclusive access to the most sought-after venues, most coveted entertainment, and the most celebrated cuisine.
I provide a complimentary consultation, either in person or over the phone, which will take you through the planning process to see how we might work together. I look forward to hearing what your dream wedding looks like and how I can help in bringing it to fruition. So don’t hesitate to contact me at 970-376-6517 or email me email@example.com, and I’ll be in touch.