Wedding Planner in Vail, Colorado
Colorado Destination Wedding & Event Planning in Vail, Beaver Creek, Cordillera, Aspen, Breckenridge, Keystone and more.
Our Professional Services
Wedding Planner In Vail Colorado
There is no doubt that planning your wedding could evoke feelings of excitement, yet many couples find out sooner or later that juggling work & family along with the task of meeting numerous suppliers and booking vendors can easily be very overwhelming and can lead to unnecessary stress.
Our aim at Glitter & Bliss is to provide a personalized and stress free service that will leave you with blissful memories for many years to come.
Wedding Planning Process
As your Wedding Planner, I would really like to get to know your personal style, your likes and dislikes and to ensure that your Wedding Day reflects who you are as a couple. In addition and with the help of trusted and professional wedding vendors, I would like to transform your wedding into the uniquely signature event. My job is to help ease that burden. The end result would be that my Bride & Groom can enjoy their stress-free and Fun Wedding!
The Glitter & Bliss will create a customized package just for you! Whether you would like us to handle all the details of the event, or if you are just looking for the Month Of Coordination option, we can do it all.
The Month Of Wedding Coordination
The Month Of Coordination Package is for the couples who are planning their wedding themselves, but need a little extra help to make sure that their wedding day goes according to the plan.
Our Month of Package includes the following services:
• Unlimited email and phone calls prior to the Wedding Day • Manage Wedding schedule
• Call all the vendors to review all details and plan the day and time line
• Final meeting at venue to review details and time line
• Supervise arrival of vendors
• Disperse final checks and gratuities to vendors
• Greet and direct guests to ceremony and reception areas
• Arrange place cards, table cards and favors
• Oversee rental set up
• Supervise the catering staff to ensure that everything goes according to the plan
• Collect guest book, pen, toasting glasses, cake top, etc and deliver to designated location
• Coordinate and monitor vendors before, during and after the event
• Provide cocktails and hors d’ oeuvres to the wedding party during photography session
• Supervise gift handling • Planning and assisting with the wedding rehearsal. Helping to practice your wedding ceremony for you and your wedding party the day before the wedding.
Service begins with meeting the couple few months prior to your event, to discuss layout, event setup, and floor plan diagram.
Full Wedding Planning
Full service coordination allows you to relax and enjoy the experience of being a Bride not just on your wedding day but also during the entire wedding planning process.
The Full Service Package includes everything described in the Day- of Package as well as the following:
- Help in finding a venue that meets your needs and expectations.
- Vendor/product research to find what you are looking for and obtain competitive bids.
- Vendor selection, contract negotiation and monitoring.
- Caterer and banquet manager coordination to insure timely service..
- Oversee and manage timelines and deadlines.
- Manage the wedding calendar.
- Schedule vendor meetings
- Organize floral arrangements and consult on design
- Liaise between vendors and client
- Hold monthly client meetings, to become weekly one-month prior to the wedding
- Help to arrange hotel accommodations for out of town guest.
Rehearsal Dinner & Brunch
Planning and assisting with the Rehearsal Dinner and Brunch
Just when you think you have every detail of your wedding accounted for, you realize you haven’t given too much thought to the rehearsal dinner or brunch! Don’t worry, we are happy to assist you with that. Our goal is to make sure that everything will go as planned on this special day.
• Help in finding a venue that meets you needs and expectation
• Greet the guests and assist with the setting the guests
• Supervise gift handling
• Oversee rental set up & florist
• Oversee all vendors & venue